Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some comments from happy customers...

I have been using the VCRC ceramic bottom bracket, along with alloy stem, bars and the carbon seat post on my cross bike.......very nice stuff will buy more

Guy Smith

-

Hope all is going well. Just wanted to drop a line to say "hi" and thanks. Sadly broke by bike (frame cracked near BB) so they [SCOTT] warranted it and when I took off the cranks to swap things out your ceramic BB were unbelievable PERFECT! I don't know if they have been getting better as time goes on but your recent stuff is incredible. They are so smooth.

Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks again for all the help and support. We love your stuff!

Take care,
Joe B

-

I just built up my new Ridley Excaliber using the stem and bars you sent me. They look awesome.

Darrell Cunningham
Orlando Velo

-

The ceramic bb is a huge improvement over the stock SRAM GXP. Before the cranks barely made 1.2 revolutions with the bike in the stand when I let go of the pedals and now they keep spinning.

Matt, VT

-

Your seatpost and BB30 bearings are amazing.

Todd Nix

-

I just wanted to let you guys know, I received my order today, ceramic FSA BB red, carbon cages and pulleys. This stuff is sick, I can already see the difference in my BB spin and the cages are first rate, real quality! Everything is spinning smoothly" actually amazingly smoothly, I'm very impressed

Cheers,
Chris Mann

-

I purchased a bottom bracket in January and am very happy with it!

Tony Chandler

-

I've been using your bottom bracket and pulleys for a couple of months and the difference is unmistakable. Great Stuff!

Elan Walshe

-

I am a Cat 3 member of Team Cycleworks, one of your currently sponsored teams. Early in the race season, my performance was outstandingly mediocre, with most of my finishes in the middle of the field. On my very first race with your ceramic pulley, BB, and wheel bearings, I won by putting 2 minutes into the field. In the third race, I placed third in a difficult Criterium.

Thanks Velocarbon for the extra speed! I love your products!

Regards,
Arnold Galit
Team Cycleworks